Hearing loss can have a major impact on a person’s quality of life and their safety. When you cannot hear and understand what is being said you cannot be part of the conversation. You don’t go out to dinner or visit with friends. It can cause strain in a marriage or between a parent and their children. It causes people to become isolated and withdrawn. It can cause you to be denied a job or to miss promotions. It can reduce your ability to learn and function in the classroom.
Life is too short, and being with family and friends is too precious, to tolerate poor hearing. Hearing aids can bring you back into the world and make your quality of life so much better.
If you, or someone you know, has untreated hearing loss and is unable to afford hearing aids please submit this application for our HEARING ANGEL FOUNDATION.
Applications are currently being accepted. Each application will be reviewed and we will assess applicants as time and funds allow. Each applicant will be notified within 30 days of receipt of the application as to whether they qualify for an initial assessment.
A hearing test to determine the type and degree of loss (applicants can supply a copy of their hearing test results from elsewhere if they wish)
• A listening needs assessment to determine what their listening needs are
• A set of digital hearing aids appropriate for the loss and listening needs
• 1 year supply of batteries
• 1 year supply of wax filters
• Up to 4 office visits during the first year for adjustments to their hearing aids
• Free Clean and Checks for the first year